We have launched a new website to tell you about our powerful Mobix system!
Mobix is a Mobile Application Security Testing (MAST) tool for vulnerabilities detection and automation of security testing of mobile applications. It detects more than 50 types of vulnerabilities. All vulnerabilities identified during the application scanning are displayed in the Mobix interface. Mobix provides information about the place of occurrence, severity of vulnerability, detailed recommendations for correction, and, the most important, detailed recommendations for preventing similar vulnerabilities in the future.
Mobix implements the following MAST practices:
- Byte Code Analysis (BCA).
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST).
- Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST).
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST).
- Application Programming Interface Security Testing (API ST).
Also, Mobix can be easily integrated into your DevOps in several ways using the following methods:
- CLI – Source code
- Plugins created for integration with the DevOps tools
- CLI – Python package
- CLI – Docker image
- Python SDK
- Open API
Subscribe to the news to keep up to date with the development of Mobix!