Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of Mobix?
What is Mobix?
What MAST practices does Mobix implement?
Mobix implements the following MAST practices:
- Byte Code Analysis (BCA) for frontend testing;
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST) for frontend testing;
- Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) for frontend testing;
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) for frontend testing;
- Application Programming Interface Security Testing (API ST) for backend (API) testing.
You can find a detailed description of each practice in the article – MAST practices.
Is Mobix DevOps Ready?
Where is Mobix hosted?
What test equipment is required for Mobix?
What licensing model does Mobix use?
What operating systems does Mobix support?
Which standards does Mobix check for compliance?
- OWASP Mobile Top 10
Many companies have their own internal information security requirements that are mandatory for every application. Using Mobix, a company can create its custom standard and track compliance with it. To do this, Mobix provides a fully functional custom compliance framework.